SGL Carbon is a leader in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials. Using our comprehensive technology know-how and in close partnership with our customers, we develop intelligent and leading-edge solutions for the big issues of mobility, energy and digitization. SGL Carbon has more than 4,800 employees worldwide and 29 production sites in Europe, North America and Asia, and a service network in over 100 countries.
For our Muir of Ord site we are currently seeking experienced
Customer Services Representatives (m/f/d)
The team is responsible for:
- Order creation
- Order maintenance
- Order fulfillment
- Cash collection and dunning
- Return / claim management
- System administration
- Reporting and Controlling
- General and legal aspects
- Very good communication skills and strong customer focus
- 5 years experience of working within a similar role with a knowledge of export control from UK and all relevant legislation
- Strong ability to work with various Microsoft Office packages and provide examples of good working practice in planning and prioritising tasks
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment or similar is an advantage
- Prior knowledge and experience of using SAP will be and advantage
Convince us with your skills and strengths - in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration and smart fringe benefits are all part of our offer.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01463 274000 for an application form.