SGL Carbon is a leader in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials. Using our comprehensive technology know-how and in close partnership with our customers, we develop intelligent and leading-edge solutions for the big issues of mobility, energy and digitization. SGL Carbon has more than 4,800 employees worldwide and 29 production sites in Europe, North America and Asia, and a service network in over 100 countries.
For our Muir of Ord site we are currently seeking an experienced
Maintenance Manager (m/f/d)
- This position is accountable for the maintenance, repair, and all other maintenance activities for all equipment and facilities in the assigned plant, BU or department
- Helps set investment strategy within area of responsibility and ensures realization through appropriate planning and supervision
- Establishes and supervises or contributes to the establishment of all maintenance activities according to plans for preventive maintenance, repair and maintenance assignments and production plans and –schedules
- Ensures effectiveness of maintenance activities in accordance with production and quality standards as well as in compliance with internal policies and legal requirements (environment, health and safety)
- Interacts with production management to plan maintenance activities, so as to minimize downtime and to resolve technical problems
- Develops and ensures implementation of optimization possibilities of manufacturing processes as well as improvement of facilities
- Provides professional advice and support to internal departments concerning technical and engineering issues. Recommends changes to optimize the process and expeditiously provides related cost data
- Controls Maintenance departmental budget
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training and development within the area of responsibility
- Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years experience of working within a similar level role
- Proven track record of implementation of TPM tools and techniques within a Maintenance environment
- Ideally established and implemented departmental structure, procedures, policies, training from grass roots up
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Ability to create a clear vision and communicate that to a team
- An excellent change agent with a broad experience
- Demonstrated improvements in Maintenance KPI’s driven by continuous improvement change management processes implemented by the applicant
- Provide visible TPM Leadership and develop a loss analysis culture
Convince us with your skills and strengths - in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration and smart fringe benefits are all part of our offer.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01463 274000 for an application form.