SGL Carbon is a leader in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials. Using our comprehensive technology know-how and in close partnership with our customers, we develop intelligent and leading-edge solutions for the big issues of mobility, energy and digitization. SGL Carbon has more than 5,000 employees worldwide and 31 production sites in Europe, North America and Asia, and a service network in over 100 countries.
For our Business Unit Composites Fibers & Materials (CFM) we are looking in Germany for a
Specialist Operations Technologies (m/f/d)Your Opportunity :
Your Profile :
- Refine and implement the BU CFM overall architecture for all relevant software systems in the production environment below the ERP system SAP
- Recording of existing local processes and systems in the OT area
- Integration of existing OT systems e.g. PLC and SCADA systems
- Development of standards for future production related IT systems (OT)
- Direct contact of the local OT engineers in the CFM sites
- Supporting the sites in the introduction of new standardized software aided processes in the production envionment as well as in the introduction of industry 4.0 technologies
- Conceptual participation in the digitalization and industry 4.0 strategy of the SGL with the focus "production-environment (OT)"
- Strong collaboration with our IT department for the further development of production related data models
- Alignment of the services and the Interfaces for the operation of all relevant production related IT systems
Our Promise :
- University degree in industrial engineering, IT or extensive experience in industrial production applica-tions
- Proven IT experience in the production LAN environment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and MS Server
- Understanding of the PLC logic of well-known suppliers
- Experience in SCADA systems, Control Automation and interface technologies e.g. OPC/OPC-UA
- High capabilities in software aided design and mapping of processes
- Distinct level of analytical thinking and entrepreneurial attitude with a results-driven mindset
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Convince us with your skills and strengths - in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration, smart fringe benefits and a share in the company`s success are all part of our offer.