With a simulation app we open up completely new possibilities for you:
- An app helps to automate your recurring simulation processes, workflows, and frequently occurring problems.
- With simple apps you make simulation accessible to a broader group of users in your company. In this way, even non-experts gain insight into complex systems.
- With a simplified user interface in one app, even non-experts can now use simulation. Iterative decision making is facilitated and accelerated by real-time visualization and calculation. Our team has extensive experience in developing robust, intuitive and graphical user interfaces.
- By directly calculating different scenarios of your application in the app, you save a lot of time and resources.
- An app offers you the highest level of data security, as you do not have to pass on sensitive data to third parties, but can enter it into the app yourself.
- Implement the wishes of your customers even faster now by determining the optimal solution via app.
Here you will find examples of possible applications.
After you have described your wishes to us, we will design your customized simulation app. In the following video you can see the COMSOL multiphysics app of a heater.
In the upper left corner is a list of parameters that can be changed individually, e.g. to try out the temperature distribution with different heater geometries. On the pictures around it you can see the results like temperature distribution and stress distribution. All parameters can be adjusted interactively.
We have a track-record of creating positive business cases for our customers. Read the success stories from our customers to get an impression on the possibilities with apps and tools.
Modern high technology products are often customized. Many parameters have an influence on the choice of the best solution and often several scenarios have to be considered in the engineering phase. A simulation app offers the possibility to immediately visualize changes in the parameters and thus enables the immediate calculation of different scenarios. And all this without expert simulation know-how. Please contact us for more information.