Benefit from our extensive, in-depth knowledge of graphite materials and processes
With recommendations on the design of the liners and their assembly, we can help in optimizing processes and ultimately extending service lives. The number of castings can be substantially increased by the following factors:
- The number of liners spread over the area of the ladle
- The design of the base plates taking account of their assembly options on site
- Avoidance of gaps between liner and base
- Detection of premature wear and tear through oxidation and taking counteractive measures through design changes
- Selection of the right grade of graphite depending on the melt conditions
We also supply linings of hard coal which are required for certain process conditions. Here, too, we can realize the same formats and offer advice on design.