SGL Carbon’s graphite rayon yarns’ portfolio contains yarns with either 8 or 17 filament plies and different coatings (graphite, PTFE, and graphite/PTFE combinations) and coating contents serving not only to aid the braiding process but also to enhance the ultimate sealability while reducing frictional heat.
In addition, we also provide high-purity graphite coatings for nuclear and military applications.
- Very high degree of purity
- Outstanding chemical and enhanced oxidation resistance
- High thermal conductivity
- Suitable for pH range 1-14
- High temperature resistance up to 450 °C (842 °F)
- Good tensile strength and low modulus
- Low friction characteristics
Brochures, technical data and information sheets as well as approvals and test reports on our SIGRAFLEX products can be found in our Download Center.