SIGRAFLEX HOCHDRUCK and HOCHDRUCK PRO are universal sealing sheets, also for solving sealing problems in pipework, vessels, process equipment, tongue- and-groove flanges as well as difficult and mechanically highly stressed sealed joints and non-standard joints or special dimensions in the chemical, petrochemical and nuclear industries, refineries and in power generation plants.
The sealing sheets contain an oxidation as well a passive corrosion inhibitor and are impregnated to reduce leakage and improve handling.
- Outstanding maximum permissible gasket stress
- For operating pressures from vacuum up to 250 bar
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Reduction in fugitive emissions due to high leak-tightness
- Very high blow-out resistance and mechanical strength
- Sheet sizes up to 1,500 mm x 1,500 mm (59.1” x 59.1”)
- Contains no PFAS
Brochures, technical data and information sheets as well as approvals and test reports on our SIGRAFLEX products can be found in our Download Center.