SIGRAFLEX MF is the best sealing solution for the chemical industry, in particular for applications involving toxic, inflammable, polluting or high-cost media. Also, for high demands imposed on process hygiene, e. g. in the pharmaceutical and food industries, SIGRAFLEX MF sheets are the first choice for flat gaskets.
SIGRAFLEX MF is a high-quality flat gasket punched from our three-component graphite sealing sheet made from SIGRAFLEX flexible natural graphite, stainless steel and PTFE foils.
SIGRAFLEX MF combines the advantages of the sealing properties of these three materials in one product. Owing to its flexible graphite core, it displays high long-term stability, and adapts well to uneven flanges. The reinforcing stainless steel ensures the high mechanical strength of the gasket. Due to the PTFE/stainless steel foil top layers, SIGRAFLEX MF separates with ease from flanges and l eaves no residue. Nothing sticks to the flanges, whether at room temperature or at 300 °C.
- Excellent sealability, even at low gasket stresses (complies with German Clean Air Act at 10 MPa)
- Meets high demands on process hygiene/product purity (FDA conformity)
- Applicable for hydrogen sealing
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from -200 °C to 300 °C under consideration of the chemical resistance
- High residual stress even at continuous service temperature of 300 °C
Brochures, technical data and information sheets as well as approvals and test reports on our SIGRAFLEX products can be found in our Download Center.