SIGRAFLEX UNIVERSAL PRO for high leak tightness (TA Luft compliance)
SIGRAFLEX UNIVERSAL PRO sealing sheets comply with TA Luft and are suitable for all common pipework, including steam pipework in heating equipment, and vessel flange designs.
Benefits and properties
- Fugitive emissions reduction due to high leak-tightness.
Complies with TA Luft leakage requirements for all sheet thicknesses.
- High operational reliability and increased plant availability
- Excellent oxidation, media and corrosion resistance
- High blow-out resistance and mechanical strength
- Suitable for hydrogen applications
- Sheet sizes up to 1,500 mm x 1,500 mm (59.1” x 59.1”) for one-piece gaskets.
For larger diameter gaskets e.g. a two-layer structure with segmented sections and staggered joints is recommended.
Brochures, technical data and information sheets as well as approvals and test reports on our SIGRAFLEX products can be found in our Download Center.